Monday 10 June 2013

Article in the UKGE2013 Programme



At the start of the year, Richard from the UK Games Expo asked me to write something for the event's programme. My thoughts on which subject to cover changed from the history of games to people who had influenced my own designs, but in the end I decided to create a Games Design Checklist for novice designers and others who are interested.

There was a much larger attendance at the event than the organisers expected and they actually ran out of programmes on the first day of the show. Subsequently, they decided to post the text as a pdf file for people that missed out and this gives me the opportunity to post it here.

Here is the link: www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/UKGE2013Programme.pdf

My article is on page 15, with Playtest UK also mentioned elsewhere in the Redesign Competition and the Guests page.

No comments:

Post a Comment